Error message: "Images missing from disk"
If album project files or images have been deleted, moved, or renamed, you will see the following error message when pasting the images or spreads into a new project:
Solution: Relink missing files
1. Open the original SmartAlbums project file that contains the images you want to copy into the new album project.
2. In the Image Browser at the bottom, choose to see only Missing files in the drop-down.
3. Select all images, right-click, and choose Relink Missing Files...
4. Select the folder that contains your project image files and choose Open to begin the relinking process.
5. Once you've done this, you can repeat the steps to copy your images/spreads into a new project, as described in this video.