Fixes and Improvements
- Bleed Mode is now enabled by default in Designer View, which shows the area of spreads/pages that will be cut during the printing process.
- Added an alert message which notifies users that any unsupported fonts in use will be replaced with 'Arial' font.
- Added an alert message to inform SmartAlbums trial users about trial limitations.
- Added a color profile status to the "Image Information" panel in the Image Context View.
- Fixed a crashing issue that some users had while using Cloud Proofing.
- Fixed an issue that caused blurred images in Cloud Proofing.
- Fixed an issue that caused some images to stretch on exported spreads when using Export for Proofing.
- Fixed a crashing issue that was caused by saved custom templates that were created under SmartAlbums 2.
- Fixed an issue that caused images to disappear in Designer View after using the Zoom tool.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some image frames from snapping to the edge of a spread while resizing image frames.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
- Project files created in SmartAlbums 2019 cannot be opened in SmartAlbums 1 or SmartAlbums 2.
- Matted albums are not supported.
- Undo/Redo doesn’t work during text editing.