Images are failing to upload
There can be a few different reasons why your images may be failing to upload to Pixellu SmartSlides. If you're having trouble with your upload, check the following:
- Ensure that your images meet these minimum requirements.
- Double-check if you are not trying to upload duplicated images.
- Each SmartSlides project can have a maximum of 1,000 images files. If you reach this limit, additional images will fail to upload.
- A single image file cannot be uploaded into your slideshow project more than once. Ensure that you are not uploading duplicate image files.
- Check to see that your internet connection is in good shape. We recommend having an upload speed of over 10 MBPS. You can test your network's upload speed here.