How to update DNS server settings
If you are experiencing an issue accessing Pixellu SmartSlides or uploading your images, our team may ask you to update your Internet DNS settings on your machine. You can do that by following these steps:
- Click Apple > System Preferences > Network.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure the DNS and click Advanced.
- Choose the DNS tab.
- Click the+ icon to replace any listed addresses with, or add, the following IP addresses: 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.
- Select OK.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure the DNS. For example, if you have a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection > Properties.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties.
- Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
- Click OK.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
- Replace those addresses with the following IP addresses: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- Restart the connection you selected in step 3.