My slideshow's video download is not available after the estimated time
If your slideshow download is stuck on the "preparing" process in SmartSlides, it’s possible that there may have been an error during the rendering process. To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below to re-render your slideshow into a new video file:
1. Open your slideshow project in SmartSlides.
2. Select one of your image files and drag it to a new location.
3. Trim one of your song segments by a few seconds.
4. Publish your slideshow.
5. Go back into the project, re-adjust the slideshow back to the way it was before, and re-publish the design.
6. Lastly, try to download your slideshow again.
If you're still having trouble, please use the live chat feature within SmartSlides to let us know. We'd love to take a closer look!