Canceling or switching your SmartAlbums plan
- Your plan will renew automatically, on your renewal date, until you cancel
- Cancel functionality is available through the Pixellu Account login
- After cancellation, your service will continue until the end of your billing period, a prorated refund will not be issued
Annual, paid monthly (old subscription model)
- To cancel early and pay the cancellation fee, contact support at email@example.com
- Though annual contracts renew automatically, you can cancel your plan without a fee within 30 days of the annual contract renewal
- After cancellation, your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period, but a prorated refund will not be issued.
Note: Canceling a plan 30 days after the initial purchase or before the annual contract for your account has been completed is subject to an early cancellation fee. The early cancellation fee is equal to 50% of the remaining unpaid balance of the annual plan. To cancel your annual plan early and pay the cancellation fee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can switch your plan at any time by visiting the My Subscriptions page of your Pixellu Account. When you switch to a new plan, a prorated billing adjustment will be credited immediately to reflect the switch. For example, if you chose to purchase a SmartAlbums plan and then upgrade to the SmartAlbums Plus plan a few days later, there will be a prorated charge for the number of days that the new plan will be used.
Note: While switching between the SmartAlbums-only plans and upgrading to the All Apps Bundle plan is possible, switching from the All Apps Bundle is not possible within your Pixellu Account. If you'd like to switch from our All Apps Bundle, please use the live chat feature on our website or email us at email@example.com.