How to find Pixellu Galleries Favorites image files in Adobe Lightroom
Step 1: Copy the image file names in Pixellu Galleries
- Go to your Gallery Activity by hovering over the thumbnail of your gallery, clicking on the three-dot menu, and selecting View Activity.
- Select the Favorites tab, then click on the three-dot menu and choose Copy file list
Step 2: Search for the image files in Adobe Lightroom
- Open the Library in Adobe Lightroom.
- In the Library Filter options, select Text.
- Paste your image file names into the search bar on the right.
Note: In order for the image files to be found, please be sure that you are using the "Contains" filter (as shown in the screenshot above) while searching for the image filenames.